Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little late on the blog uptake

I saw the wonderful movie, "Lemonade" at the Windup Space, presented by The Contemporary Museum and Slant Six Creative. It was about 16 ad execs who had been fired, and how that was a brilliant opportunity. One young, wide-eyed woman said, "You don't have to lose your job to make a change. It can be as simple as changing your diet." And in the talk-back, gentlemen said, basically, Hone what you're good at. And I am a writer. And I write at work, which is pretty lucky. But I want to stretch that. I've been thinking about the idea for awhile, but then, "What do I have worth sharing?"

A lot of people know me for getting excited about the little things. So that's what I hope to share. Little observations or comments that can mean a hell of a lot more their literal, first-glance self. Or maybe other ponderings. We'll see. This will be my little place to play.

Thanks for joining the ride!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is such a fun way to connect. I found your blog off of your post on Twitter. Hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with the "world!" Keep us posted on twitter with your latest blogs!


    sarah martin
    www.sheseeks.org

    ReplyDelete